Today, I am joined by my dear friend and an absolute genius in the realm of strategy and mindset, Jessica DeRose to discuss how to build a business with your romantic partner. Jessica is the founder of The Digital Business Evolution and the host of the Digital Business Evolution podcast.
In our conversation, we discuss building a business with your significant other. We unpack how to overcome the challenges associated with it, such as judgment, unaligned goals, or fear of failure. Once you recognize that running a business alongside a partner is the perfect opportunity for mutual growth and paves the way for curiosity, your business will thrive! Plus, we talk about connecting with entrepreneurs. We discuss creating up leveled relationships so you can become friends with the expanders you admire.
– (6:47) How to become friends with people you look up to
– (17:13) Running a business with your significant other
– (22:29) Aligning personal values and investments with your partner
– (27:15) Advice for releasing judgments or fear of failure
– (32:28) Welcoming a spirit of curiosity into your relationships
– Grab Jessica’s 50 Scroll Stopping Prompts to grow your audience, skyrocket engagement & increase sales!
– Listen to Part 2 of our conversation on Digital Business Evolution Podcast
If you loved today’s episode, please share your favorite takeaways or your own systems and processes. Screenshot this episode and tag us on Instagram!
Click HERE to text the word MENTOR to (602) 536-7829 for weekly business + mindset tips delivered straight to your phone!
Not part of the Girl Gang Community yet? Join HERE: Girl Gang Membership
CONNECT WITH JESSICA
Follow Jessica: @iamjessicaderose
Work with Jessica: www.jessglazer.com
Listen to Digital Business Evolution
CONNECT WITH POWERHOUSE WOMEN
💗 Follow Powerhouse Women: @powerhouse_women
👩🏼💼 Follow Lindsey: @llindseyschwartz
👩🏼💻 Follow Hannah: @hannahmwells
Visit the Powerhouse Women website: powerhousewomen.co
Join the PW Community Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/powerhousewomencommunity