Monetize Your Big Idea: How To Sell Without Feeling “Salesy”
I used to HATE sales! Now, what was once a source of dread has transformed into something that excites me because I know it gives me the chance to serve my community. Today, I share my personal experience with sales, tips that have helped me overcome my negative feelings about it, and walk you through the three key components of how to successfully sell. By embracing your unique strengths, building your confidence, and viewing sales as an opportunity to serve others, you too can learn to enthusiastically embrace this crucial aspect of your business.
In this episode we talk about:
– (2:40) Where the core energy of sales lives
– (8:30) A reminder to cultivate a healthy money mindset
– (11:33) Questions to ask yourself when assessing how you sell your product
– (19:44) A hack for growing your confidence in selling your service
– (22:46) How to find your authentic style of selling so you can genuinely connect with your audience
If you loved today’s episode, please share your favorite takeaways or your own systems and processes by screenshotting this episode and tagging us on Instagram!
Click HERE to text the word MENTOR to (602) 536-7829 for weekly business + mindset tips delivered straight to your phone!
Not part of the Girl Gang Community yet? Join HERE: Girl Gang Membership
CONNECT WITH POWERHOUSE WOMEN
💗 Follow Powerhouse Women: @powerhouse_women
👩🏼💼 Follow Lindsey: @llindseyschwartz
👩🏼💻 Follow Hannah: @hannahmwells
Visit the Powerhouse Women website: powerhousewomen.co
Join the PW Community Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/powerhousewomencommunity